Tuesday

Outside Music in Downtown Newmarket this Saturday July 25th

Music will be resonating throughout Newmarket on Saturday. Tunes will be heard first thing in the morning from The Stone Church parking lot at 9 a.m. - opening the Newmarket Farmers' Market. Music will flow until 1 p.m. at the market and music will begin at 11 a.m. through 2 p.m. on Main Street in the Bandstand.

Listen to
Chris O'Neill (audio) play the guitar.

H
ear Nicole Lepera sing.

Watch
Jay Lancaster from Newmarket High School perform - all at the market tomorrow.



Enjoy the music of
Big Red who will be performing at the War Memorial Pavillion, known as the bandstand on Main Street, this Saturday the 25th from 11 to 2 p.m. This performance is part of the Main Street Serenade Series sponsored by Lamprey Arts and Culture Alliance (LACA) and We Dig Newmarket.

Click on any
subject label below this post to view
all entries. Also note the Subject Label section located on the right column of this blog to find other subject labels.

1 comment:

quba said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://lioneltrains.info

Weblog created and updated by Lorelei Chernyshov